Day 10 – Info
Make an uncertainty map and describe areas of uncertainty.
Select a topic that you know something about. Draw a map of areas where the knowledge and understanding is uncertain. Choose weather or climate change if you find it difficult to select a topic.
Explore the following topics:
- Possible factors that influence the uncertainty
- The scale of the uncertainty
- Ways to deal with the uncertainty
- What does the uncertainty mean for a decision? Do we need to make another decision?
- Are there some other pieces of information that has different uncertainty?